- This event has passed.
Grantown Does Christmas – Santa’s Grotto, Reindeer, Shopping, Food, Drink & More
December 4 @ 10:30 am - December 5 @ 3:00 pm
Discover Grantown at Christmas – it’s magical!
- Santa and his reindeer in the Town Square.
- Outdoor Christmas Market with Red Door Gin and Benromach Whisky tasting
- Art & Craft Fair in the Museum
- Christmas Tree Festival at the YMCA
- Lyall Kinnaird will be piping throughout the weekend
- Cath Wright of Speysound Radio will broadcast the last 5 hours of her 35 hour ‘Mouthathon’ on Sunday from the Town Square
- Join Pete Wright running one mile for every hour that Cath is on air, leaving from the Speysound Radio tent
There will be plenty of festive shopping, food, drink and entertainment over the weekend.
If you’re travelling into Grantown, why not make a weekend of it and stay in one of our charming hotels or other accommodation options.
Festive fun for all the family.